Virtual Camp Management
Given the current social conditions, and the need for camp programs to adapt to a new kind of business, we wanted to encourage our customers to explore the idea of virtual camps. We thought we would write out guide to walk you through how to create a virtual camp using Cinch. and whatever video conferencing software you prefer.
Before you get started you will need to download the Cinch. HQ app for iPad from the App Store.
SETTING UP YOUR VIRTUAL CAMP
- Create your account and your organization on Cinch.
- Create a program for your virtual camp.
- You will want to decide which video conferencing software you will want to use for your virtual camp. One of our favorites is Zoom.
- You can create a scheduled Zoom meeting and it will give you all of the information people will need to join the meeting.
- You will want to copy this information and add it to the confirmation email that will get sent to all people who register for your virtual camp.
When a user registers they will be sent the confirmation email and will be able to join your virtual camp. Without the constraints of space you can now have hundreds of players at your virtual camp.
It is as simple as that!
Still have questions? Schedule a demo with one of our specialists today!