Marketing is one of the biggest challenges for youth sports organizations. Email is the primary way that organizations keep their members engaged. Recognizing this we built simple email marketing into Cinch. But we wanted more. Always trying to push boundaries, and knowing how most people spend hours a day on their mobile phone, we built in social marketing to the Cinch. platform. Below is a description of how each marketing vehicle works…
Organizations want to keep their members engaged. With Cinch. we built a suite of tools to keep your members coming back.
- The first step is to have your members “FOLLOW” your organization. They can navigate to your organization page in Cinch. and click the “Follow” button. This means that any contact that your organization posts will show up in their feed.
- The next step is to create a post. Cinch. allows you to add a photo, written content, and even a link to one of your organizations programs. Once published, the post will show up in the feed of all of your followers.
- Finally, if you have connected your post to a program, followers will be able to click on the post and be taken directly into registration for that program.
By creating exclusive content for your followers they are interested in coming back to see what is new.
Many organizations rely heavily on email marketing. Email is one of the most popular ways of staying connected with your members. With Cinch. you are able to communicate with your members simply and easily with our built in email system.
- Create a new email.
- Select the program that you would like to communicate with.
- Create your email content.
- Hit “Send.”
It is that easy. All of the members of the program that you selected will receive an email from your organizations email address.
Here at Cinch. we are always pushing boundaries to try and make the management of your organization more simple. Be sure to check back often for the new tools we are adding into our platform.
To see the marketing tools in action click below to schedule your demo today!